Inner Game Headlines
The book’s basic concept is simple: Our brains often screw up what our bodies are perfectly capable of doing on their own “If you ever watch a tennis player, a lot of them will talk to themselves, explains Kerr. “[Gallwey] was a tennis teacher and he was watching his student one day and thought to himself, ‘Who is he talking to?’ It’s kind of weird if you actually stop and think about it. You’re talking to yourself, right? So does that mean there are two yous?”
3-Day U.S. Inner Game School being planned for LA area.Join best-selling author Timothy Gallwey, widely known as the “father of coaching.” for three days of theory and practice on the Foundation of The Inner Game. Here you will learn to access greater potential within, help others discover their own potential, and learn to identify and move beyond self-interference with the expression of your potential. October 21st – 24th in Los Angeles, CA. For information and registration: CLICK HERE for details….
3-PBS Inner Game Specials on Golf and Tennis Available on DVDThis one hour PBS special on The Inner Game has been broadcast nationwide on 350 + PBS stations. The special is composed of two half hour shows: Tennis, The Inner Game, and Golf, The Inner Game. In both episodes Tim Gallwey coaches a celebrity in the techniques of the Inner Game as applied to their sport. The results may surprise you! CLICK HERE to learn more…
Upcoming Inner Game Events
INTERNATIONAL 2017 EVENTS
The Inner Game of Golf for Leaders
March 18th 2017 - Padova, Italy.
Inner Game of Golf and Leadership with Tim Gallwey presented at the breathtaking Golf Della Montecchia Course.Time: 9AM - 12PM Venue: Golf Della Montecchia, Via della Montecchia 12, Selvazzano Dentro (Pd), Italy Price: €180. Morning Session Elements of Content:
• The courage to face and overcome the mental obstacles that interfere with leading oneself on the golf course. The phenomenon of mediocre expectations and self-dialogue • Learning from experience - and delegating to what you can trust. • Rising above mediocre expectations. • Every shot is a beautiful experssion of your potential or an equally beautiful example of what gets in the way of it. What you can learn besides golf. • Self leadership as the basis for leadership of others. • Lessons learned from golf relevant to your leadership. Small groups. • A leader sees the needs of both the objective and person, and responds. • What you can learn from golf that contributes to being a great leader. • Allowing those you lead to receive feedback from experience before yours.CLICK HERE for booking info...
Personal Excellence Magazine has named Tim Gallwey as one of the top 100 minds on personal and professional development.
- Harvard Tennis News: the return of “The Inner Game”
- Interview with Tim Gallwey
- Radio Interview with Tim Gallwey November 2009
- Gallwey Interviews on The Inner Game of Work Milwaukee 19 January
- Gallwey Interviews on The Inner Game of Work Dallas 3 February
- Gallwey Interviews on The Inner Game of Work San Francisco 25 January
- Gallwey Interviews on The Inner Game of Work Denver 24 January
- Gallwey Interviews on The Inner Game of Work Dayton 21 January
- Gallwey Interviews on The Inner Game of Work Kansas 20 January
- Gallwey Interviews on The Inner Game of Work
Connect with the Inner Game
I would love to hear from you
Request a consultation. Send me an email. Share your feedback and questions.